- Effectively track the overdue and collections for 1000 plus customers across North India
- Designing mechanism for effective invoice submission and timely customer ledger reconciliation
- To ensure the resolution of invoice related queries and complaints from customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Timely and accurate submission of ledger statement, Invoice wise outstanding statement, balances reconciliation to customers.
- To liaise with customers and the sales force
- Timely and accurate generation of collection MIS for management
- Initiating and executing appropriate actions for recovery of overdue debts against customers
- Individually responsible for handling collection of key customers
Salary : 1 - 2 Lakhs
Functional Area : Backoffice Operation,BPO/KPO/Customer Service/Technical Support
Job Type : Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile Only Female Candidate can apply
Must be a Graduation
Experience : 1 - 2 years
Mangalsons Optics Pvt Ltd
Mangalsons Optics Private Limited have been known for providing qualitative ophthalmic solution with accuracy. With premium qualities and with latest trends, Mangalsons have been empowering vision throughout India.