- To ensure customer engagement, service orientation and quality of delivery.
- Managing inbound/ Outbound voice process & customer service enquiry.
- Viewing and managing workloads.
- Identifying & assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Strong phone etiquettes and active listening skills.
- Hands on experience in service desk ticketing system.
- Familiar with web portals & Mobile applications.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Keeping users informed of progress
- Logging all relevant service request details, allocating categorization and prioritization codes
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Conducting customer/user satisfaction call-backs/surveys.
- Support/understand customer needs and develop plans to address them.
Salary : 1.5 - 2.5 Lakhs
Medical / Healthcare
Functional Area : BPO/KPO/Customer Service/Technical Support
Job Type : Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile Only Female Candidate can apply
Must be a Senior Secondary School(+2),Graduation
Experience : 1 - 3 years
Bonvive India Limited
Bonvive stands tall in the fields of online medical assistance and manufacturing of spices. Blending in the required mix of latest technology and conventional work ethics, the Company is built on a firm legacy of experience and quality. Established in 2016, Bonvive is a force to reckon with in the industry. The brainchild of Mr. Vivek Bhanushali, this endeavor adheres to all benchmarked standards in the world of medical cure and spices. We strive to offer satisfactory services to doctors, patients, spice vendors and customers based across India.