Wanted General Surgeon for hospitals in Kerala.
Qualification: MS Surgery with Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery.
· Examine patients and make diagnoses to determine the need for surgery.
· Review patient medical history and plan the best procedure for treatment.
· Evaluate and advise patients on the risk involved with having surgery.
· Perform surgical procedures to prevent or correct injury, disease, deformities and patient function while adhering to regulatory and ethical protocols.
· Follow established surgical techniques during surgery.
· Prescribe preoperative and postoperative treatment and procedures.
· Ensure sterility in the operating room, and all equipment and instruments.
· Direct and coordinate activities of hospital staff for proper patient care.
· Oversee all treatment prior to and post-surgery, and identify associated risks.
· Plan and execute disease/illness prevention and health promotion programs.
· Coordinate follow up meetings with patients and monitor health condition after surgery or treatment.
· Conduct research to develop and test surgical techniques in order to improve procedures and surgery.
Candidate should be able to handle the OP and IP of the hospital.
Malayalam speaking candidates preferred.
Interested candidate to forward their detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 6238735455.
Salary : 18 - 30 Lakhs
Medical / Healthcare
Functional Area : Health Care / Medicine / Nursing
Job Type : Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Must be a Post Graduation
Experience : 1 - 10 years
We are a specialist healthcare recruitment agency in India. Our organization’s esteemed service is to create opportunities for experienced registered nurses & doctors and assist them in obtaining gainful employment in quality positions. We absorb them through our broad client base of hospitals and healthcare facilities worldwide on contract or permanent basis. We specialize in hospital, long-term care and healthcare industries. Our opportunities for registered nurses, doctors and AHPs reach across the globe, in the public and private sectors. We have helped healthcare professionals to find positions in some of the most exciting countries in the world.