Should have housekeeping knowledge- preferred
- Ensuring the highest level of service by exceeding guest expectations to build loyalty
- Overseeing the daily operations of Housekeeping, managing arrivals, departures, stay over’s and extra rooms.
- Plan and coordinate the activities of the housekeeping team
- Coaching and mentoring the housekeeping team including performance reviews.
- Monitor labour in accordance with occupancy levels
- Establish and/or implement operating procedures and standards
- Monitor and motivate housekeeping team to ensure high levels of productivity
- Assists with interviewing, hiring and training housekeeping employees in the procedures and techniques.
- Maintains inventory of amenities, chemicals and other supplies to ensure items are in stock and reorders in timely manner
- Facilitate positive and effective communication between Housekeeping and Guest Services.
- Assign rotation cleaning duties (e.g. steam clean carpets) as required
- Assist Housekeeping Manager as required
- Ensures all operational and safety procedures are properly followed.
- Establishes the schedule and plans daily work assignments.
- Trains and coaches employees in housekeeping and dry cleaning.
- Manages customer housekeeping problems.
- Inspects and approves staff work performance.
- Demonstrates leadership and training to staff.
- Communicates effectively with staff.
- Meets goals.
- Orders cleaning materials and maintains budget.
Salary : Not Disclose
Functional Area :
Job Type : Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Only Male Candidate can apply
Experience : 1 - 4 years
SPICK AND SPAN SERVICES
Facility Management Services