Job Location: Sector 49, Noida
Job Timings: Full time job – 9:30 AM to 6.00 PM (Monday to Saturday)
Vidya & Child works in marginalised communities, exploring the unique potential in each child by providing opportunities for value integrated learning and development. The organization’s work currently focuses in Noida, India, with funding from international and national corporate, funding organizations and individual donors.
Vidya & Child has a School Education programme for Nursery to Class 8 catering to close to 1800 children and an NIOS Programme and After School Support Programme with a combined outreach of over 350 children from Class 9 to Class 12 and around 150 children who have completed Class 12. The programme involves academic and financial support to children for their school education.
A very strong parent programme exists so that as a team the parent and Vidya & Child can support a child through school and help him/her finish school education. Our Arts & Performing Arts and Life Skills programme cater to all children from Nursery to class 12.
Vidya & Child – A persistent effort
Detailed Roles & Responsibilities
· Understanding of the organization, its philosophy, its culture, its history, its vision and above all its people is the key to this role.
· Believing that people are key to our existence and they need to be taken care of with mutual respect and gratefulness for the work they do for the organization above all else.
· A thorough understanding of the HR Policy of the organization and the thought behind each point to be appreciated and understood from an organizations point of view so that it can be explained to each employee accordingly. This would include -
o Holiday list
o Conveyance Policy
o Leave Rules
o Salary related Concerns
o Exit Policy
· The person will be responsible for ensuring compliance of and addressing all HR Policy related work with teachers to ensure that teachers are well settled and understood and explained the thought behind each of the HR Policy and its implementation requirements.
· Ensuring that all transaction is completed for each staff from joining the organization to employees leaving the organization.
· To be the buddy for the employee as soon as the employee has been finalized for recruitment.
Understand the day to day working challenges faced by the staff and see how best they can be handled/addressed by co-ordinating and communicating with concerned teams/individuals.
Salary : 2.5 - 3.5 Lakhs
NGO / Social Work
Functional Area : Human Resources
Job Type : Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Must be a Post Graduation
Experience : 5 - 8 years
Vidya & Child
Vidya & Child works in marginalised communities, exploring the unique potential in each child by providing opportunities for value integrated learning and development.