- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
Salary : 1.5 - 4 Lakhs
Management Consulting / Strategy
Functional Area : Top Management/Senior Management
Job Type : Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Must be a Post Graduation
Experience : 1 - 4 years
KESHAV MANGLAM IMPEX PVT LTD