· Maintain and support all computer hardware and software systems.
· Oversee maintenance to equipment and keep systems up-to-date with operating systems upgrades.
· Ensure controls are set.
· Perform troubleshooting for various system errors.
· Evaluate connectivity issues, network equipment, and servers.
· Perform data backups and other maintenance requirements to ensure optimal performance.
· Run system-wide antivirus protections.
· Ensure data and employee information is not at risk.
· Setup equipment and operation for new users and employees.
· Install, test, and monitor servers, firewalls, and new software as needed.
· Support team members with resolving computer issues.
· Monitor web performance, network availability, and security.
· Keep track in log of performance and malfunctions.
· Maintain peripheral devices to ensure all systems are functioning properly.
Assist IT team and computer programmers as needed to install and test new upgrades and products.
Salary : Not Disclose
Industry : IT - Software
Functional Area :
Job Type : Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience : 3 - 5 years
We help to make new business and start up.