- Managing design process from conception through to final styling.
- Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques, and seeking design inspiration.
- Collaborating with team members to select seasonal themes, make edits to line, and create new concepts.
- Selecting fabrics and trims.
- Collaborating with technical designer to ensure development are accurate.
- Reviewing product for style and fit during presentation.
- Presenting story, mood, color boards, and samples to buyers.
Salary : 3 - 4.5 Lakhs
Textile / Garments / Fashion
Functional Area : Fashion Designing/Modeling/Jewellery
Job Type : Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Must be a Graduation
Experience : 1 - 2 years
Donear Industries Limited
Donear Industries Limited is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company listed on the BSE & NSE. With recent acquisition of GBTL-GRASIM (Formerly known as Grasim Bhiwani Textile Ltd) & OCM Woolen Mills it is now India’s largest manufacture in branded menswear fabric category.
Donear with its four decades of expertise in the textile industry is a reputed and fastest growing fashion fabric brand creating a wide variety of exotic Suiting’s, Trouser & Shirting Fabrics. Donear also enjoys the position of being the most preferred supplier for its Hi End Cotton Fabric with leading brands in India and globally.
As a brand, Donear has succeeded by maintaining pace with the changing demands of the local and global fashion trends, and primarily due to the company’s innovative approach in continuously developing newer products, using state-of-the-art technology along with high skilled workforce, strong logistics, by being perpetually quality conscious, and thereby creating World-Class Fabrics. Donear has a wider reach in the overseas markets with exports to over 36 countries across the globe.
Donear has successfully ventured into retail & garment segment. It has 185 + D’Cot Stores (EBO) and more than 1200 Donear NXG (MBO) Stores.