Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordination with warehouse on a daily basis for order received vs dispatch
- Coordination for pending orders
- Coordination with warehouse on Credit notes solution within 48 hours
- Act as the primary customer service contact for clients & Salesman for solving queries related to orders.
- To create masters of new samples inward
- Coordinate with procurement and set price of new samples in the system
- Assist procurement & warehouse to make a Purchase order in the software
- Align with warehouse to ensure sample sets sent to salesman
- Align with salesman to ensure sample returns on time by giving them information of stockout
- Align with distributors & RMs for their bulk orders and service related queries
- Analysis of fast moving goods
- MIS to be sent to reporting head on monthly basis of stock in hand, fast moving & slow moving by aligning with software and warehouse manager
- Bridge between warehouse & HO for purchase of raw materials or any other goods.
- Identify savings by removing waste or unnecessary steps in the logistics process.
- Monitor quality, quantity, delivery times, and transport costs.
Salary : 1 - 2.5 Lakhs
Functional Area : Backoffice Operation,BPO/KPO/Customer Service/Technical Support,Packaging/Delivery/Logistics Operations
Job Type : Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Only Male Candidate can apply
Must be a Graduation
Experience : 1 - 2 years
Mangalsons Optics Pvt Ltd
Mangalsons Optics Private Limited have been known for providing qualitative ophthalmic solution with accuracy. With premium qualities and with latest trends, Mangalsons have been empowering vision throughout India.