Marketing Assistant responsibilities include assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies. This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Explore marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements, defining markets, identify competitors - share, strengths and weaknesses, forecasting projected business.
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying and capitalizing on market opportunities; coordinating product development.
- Ensuring and maintaining good and productive client relationships
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and maintaining personal networks
- Compose and post content on company’s website and social media channels
- Write marketing literature like brochures and press releases to increase company’s presence in the market
- Lead generation from LinkedIn and other social media channels
- Register and apply for awards and competitions on behalf of the company
English Language Proficiency, Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, SEO, Marketing Analytics tools, Ad words search.
Required Experience and Qualifications
1 - 5 years in field of Marketing
Group Accident Insurance
Training and Mentoring
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 to ₹25,000.00 /month
Salary : 2.5 - 3 Lakhs
Advertising / MR / PR / Events
Functional Area : Marketing & Product Management/Tele Marketing
Job Type : Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Must be a Post Graduation
Experience : 1 - 5 years
Devic Earth Pvt Ltd.