Role and Responsibilities
· Meeting & Achieving Successful outcomes from Doctors, Chemists, Hospital Authorities & Stockiest.
· Meeting Potential Doctors as per Working schedule regularly with the help of seniors to promote company’s product & generate max. prescriptions through conversion.
· To achieve the monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets, product wise and unit wise, head quarter wise for the Area.
· Plan and execute own tour programs and joint field work. Plan for effective input utilization and campaign execution as per brand matrix.
· Ensure availability of all brands (particularly new products launched) at the retailer level.
· Smooth functioning of trade channel (stockists/institutions) by ensuring optimum primary secondary ratio, secondary stock days, no outstanding and speedy resolution of any issues
· To create awareness about the company products by conducting CMEs, CRMs, Product promotion campaigns etc. and ensure return on investments.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Bachelors in Pharmacy
· 6 month-5 years with related industry experience preferred
Salary : 1 - 4.5 Lakhs
Industry : Pharma / Biotech
Functional Area : Sales / Business Development
Job Type : Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Only Male Candidate can apply
Must be a Graduation
Experience : 1 - 5 years