Role: Patient Coordinator
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Handle customer queries (email, phone, etc)
· Understand user requirement and address it
· Scheduling appointments for patients as per their requirement
· Keeping a track of the customers/ patients.
· Proving details of the various facilities and medication provided, information related to the offers and various other schemes and educating the customers on the same.
· Confirming the appointments and payment related stuffs.
· 6 Months to 1 Year of experience in OB/IB calls and coordination’s
· Good communication and typing skills and with good documentation skills [data handler]
· Good enough is multi-tasking
· Any Degree/ Diploma/ PUC [Degree is not mandatory]
· Preferably from Hospital / Clinical setup.
Max Pay: Rs. 15000/- Month
Note: Preferred only post 2016 passed outs.
Salary : 1 - 1.5 Lakhs
Industry : Medical / Healthcare
Functional Area : BPO/KPO/Customer Service/Technical Support
Job Type : Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Must be a Senior Secondary School(+2)
Experience : 1 - 2 years
Recruiting & Staffing Company and providing various other services such as Payroll Management, Market Bench marking etc.