- Discuss with marketing and CRM Manager and Sales manager to develop an action plan for CSI improvement at the dealership
- Develop and implement a mechanism to capture customer feedback at various stages in sales process (like test drive feedback, feedback on overall sales experience etc)
- Develop counter measure to eliminate negative feedback from customers in future
- Conduct post sales follow-up to capture customer feedback in case if customer has not yet returned the feedback form
- Update customer follow-up’s in e-dealer
- Coordinate with MB India CS team and marketing team for CSI surveys, CRM activities etc
- Provide feedback to sales department on customer complaints or any other issues that may affect Customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with sales consultants and delivery process coordinators to ensure 100% preparations for new vehicle delivery.
- Prepare arrangements for gifts, bouquets, flowers, photograph during delivery process
- Ensure customer delight during new car delivery process by implementing innovative and exciting ideas during delivery process
Develop monthly, quarterly and yearly plan for CRM activities with the support of Marketing and CRM manager
Conduct CRM activities like direct mailers, customer meets, customers driver’s training etc
Communication to all the customers through telephone, direct mailer on all CRM activities
Salary : 0 - 3 Lakhs
Automobile / Auto Ancillaries
Functional Area : BPO/KPO/Customer Service/Technical Support
Job Type : Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Must be a Graduation
Experience : 1 - 7 years
Autohangar India Pvt Ltd
Auto Hangar Mercedes-Benz is the leading dealership for Luxury Passenger Cars of Mercedes-Benz in Mumbai , with our 3 exclusive Mercedes-Benz showrooms in Mumbai with 3 Service & Spares workshops in Mumbai, located in prime locations of Hughes road, Andheri & Worli.