Roles and Responsibilities:
1. He is responsible for generating sales and meeting targets.
2. Responsible for Account receivables/Collection
3. Visiting existing & new customers for orders & collections on regular basis.
4. To build strong business relationship with dealers & distributors.
5. Follow market visit plan for respective territory on regular basis.
6. Record sales and inform to immediate senior / assigned personal
7. Identify new dealers, distributors in the territory.
8. To drive the team in this territory to achieve the objectives.
9. To monitor, mentor and lead the team in the territories.
10. This will involve achieving revenue targets in the assigned region.
11. To keep eye on market intelligence and competitor activity on new models, pricing & branding.
12. To assist in procurement plan for the assigned territory to minimize the stock out.
Required Candidate profile
Well Groomed, Smart, Pleasant Personality.
Should be able to work within team
Excellent communication skills
Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
Proven work experience as a Regional Sales Manager or similar senior sales role
Salary : 6 - 7 Lakhs
Functional Area : Sales / Business Development
Job Type : Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Only Male Candidate can apply
Must be a Graduation
Experience : 8 - 10 years
Mangalsons Optics Pvt Ltd
Mangalsons Optics Private Limited have been known for providing qualitative ophthalmic solution with accuracy. With premium qualities and with latest trends, Mangalsons have been empowering vision throughout India.