· New customer acquisition
· Managing and maintaining existing clients
· Selling Sunglasses and Frames
· Display time management skills and set targets to meet sales deadlines.
· Maintaining Cordial Relationship with Clients / dealers by making regular visits.
· demonstrate company products and highlight on services to dealers
· Schedule appointments/meetings as necessary with clients / Dealers
· identify new and promising dealers who wants to associate with brand and grow along with company
· Update the delivery team through emails / software on new inquiries and orders
· Understand marketing scenario and strategies action plan to tackle competition.
· Monitor with collection team on timely payments from dealers as per schedules
· Responsible for assigned territory and reporting to HOD.
· Maintaining MIS reports, KYC documentation & Daily Sales reports and updating Regional Sales manager on daily basis.
Act as the primary customer service contact for clients who have questions about their accounts or our products
Salary : 4 - 5 Lakhs
Functional Area : Sales / Business Development
Job Type : Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Only Male Candidate can apply
Must be a Graduation
Experience : 6 - 7 years
Mangalsons Optics Pvt Ltd
Mangalsons Optics Private Limited have been known for providing qualitative ophthalmic solution with accuracy. With premium qualities and with latest trends, Mangalsons have been empowering vision throughout India.