The Service Engineers will report to Mr. B N Sathis Kumar (G M Operation).
Field Service Engineer job description. Field Service Engineers are required to design, install, or repair equipment related to Medical Equipments. Their repair and installation duties may be performed at client´s home or in a place of business. Interacting with clients to solve their issues.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Carry out routine maintenance work and respond to equipment faults. Diagnose breakdown problems. Fit new parts and make sure equipment is working correctly.
- Attentive for 24 x 7
- Willing to Relocate anywhere in India.
- Good Communication Skill
- Mostly Male person required for the job.
- The candidates should have positive attitude & good academic background.
Training period Details -:
- First 3 months will be in stipend as intern R s. 2500/- PM will pay for Internship Training, No accommodation will provide during training period.
- Next 3 months will be trainee period will get R s. 5000/- PM Trainee Stipend.
- After completion of above 6 months company will confirm as per performance and attitude, at that time of confirmation person has to go for a Training Examination. Salary will be R s.12000/- PM with statutory facility.
- Training location will be Chennai factory.
Provide a bullet point list of the qualifications that are necessary for someone to fill this position.
Bullet points you may want to include are:
- B. tech / B.E in EEE
- Electrical and Electronic knowledge
- Must have good attitude.
- Having good academics
- Driving Licenses.
- Physical abilities.
Salary : 0.5 - 1.5 Lakhs
Medical / Healthcare
Functional Area : Health Care / Medicine / Nursing,Import/Export,Maintenance,Operations,Production
Job Type : Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Only Male Candidate can apply
Must be a Graduation
Experience : 0 - 1 years
cistron Systems Private limited
Cistron Systems established in 1993 has been serving it customers with Sales and Service of Technology Medical Products for more than 20 years. We are proud to have over 8500 satisfied customers in the Medical Industry . We thank all our customers for their patronage to Cistron and hope to have their continued support in the years to come.
Cistron believes in technology and in the past 23 years, has introduced, modified and upgraded many products starting from Operation Room equipment to Critical Care to Diagnostics and so on. It is always our endeavour to ensure our customers have the best technology products, at the most affordable prices, backed with very efficient and prompt after Sales Services. At Cistron, we believe and feel satisfied only when our customers reap the benefits of the product they have purchased , for which we have a very well trained Customer support team. Cistron employees and specifically Service Engineers are well qualified and trained for the job. We undertake continuous training program for them to ensure they stay updated to serve our customers.