- Tableau Developers are responsible for designing and developing Tableau Dashboards according to application requirements and demands of the business process.
- They are looked upon as the specialists in charge of interacting with business stake holders, gathering requirements and creating effective Business Intelligence (BI) solutions and analytics dashboards..
- Experience developing reports and dashboard with Tableau Desktop & Server
- Working experience in commercial & regulatory reporting
- Experience with connecting multiple data sources in Tableau to implement working reports
- Advanced SQL writing skills, strong understanding of relational and dimensional data models
- Extensive knowledge in various reporting objects and its include Facts, Attributes, Hierarchies, Transformations, filters, prompts, Calculated fields, Sets, Groups, Parameters, Graphs, Forecast etc., in Tableau
- Good knowledge on tableau functions, date, string, numeric etc.
- Experience gathering and refining requirements
- Good Statistical and Analytical knowledge
- Excellent analytical, organisation, prioritisation and oral/written communication skills
- Capable of translating user requirements into reports or analytical solutions
- Strong problem-solving and metadata skills.
- Familiar with Installation, configuration, patching and upgrading of Tableau tool across the environments
- Manage the applications users, groups, and integration with Active Directory
- Automate monitoring & server job processes
- Should be familiar with tableau migration and scheduling.
Salary : 1.5 - 7 Lakhs
IT - Software
Functional Area : IT-Networking
Job Type : Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Must be a Graduation
Experience : 1 - 5 years
CRG Solutions Pvt Ltd
CRG Solutions has been helping organizations transform the way they work by effectively implementing business software and information solutions. We are an internationally recognized business consulting firm specializing in enterprise resource planning, corporate performance management, business intelligence, financial and costing principles, shared services and employee performance management.