Qualification: Minimum Graduate or Under Graduate
· Highly patient and affectionate towards children.
· High on energy levels.
· Excellent spoken English.
· Positive attitude
Responsibilities, includes and not limited to:
· Collaborate with teachers to monitor the development of each child
· Understand the teacher’s routine when it comes to delivering a lesson plan and running the class in the event that the teacher is absent on a particular day
· Work with children in the classroom to promote their learning and development
· Communicate with parents and keep them informed about their child’s development and any changes to the regular day-to-day schedule.
· Responsibilities related to the Day Care.
Immediate Joiner will be preferred more.
Please send your resumes to email@example.com
Ph: 9353042264, 7676938524
Salary : 0.5 - 1 Lakhs
Functional Area : Teaching / Training
Job Type : Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile Only Female Candidate can apply
Must be a Graduation
Experience : 0 - 2 years
MV Svasti Educational Trust